DISCLAIMER: While we tried to only include those resources that came from reputable sources, Equality Utah does not guarantee these resources. Equality Utah does not endorse any of the listed facilities, service providers or support groups.
Faith Based and Affirming Places of Worship
- Soulforce is a national non-profit that works nonviolently to end the religious and political oppression of LGBTQ people.
- Mormons Building Bridges is a resource for affirming Mormons who support their LGBTQ brothers and sisters.
- GSA Network provides information to start a Gay-Straight alliance in your school.
- GLSEN helps with bullying and other issues faced by youth.
- The University of Utah LGBT Resource Center
- Dixie State University GSA Pride Club
- Salt Lake Community College LGBT Resource Center
- Utah State University LGBTQA Programs
- Southern Utah University LGBTQ Community
- Weber State University GSA
- Utah Valley University Spectrum
- Westminster College Diversity Center
- Brigham Young University USGA
- LGBTQ College Student Resource Guide
Individual & Family Support
- Salt Lake City PFLAG Chapter
- TEA of Utah (Transgender Education Advocates)
- Utah Pride Center - List of Statewide PFLAGs
- SAGE is an affirming group for LGBT individuals 50 and older.