DISCLAIMER: While we tried to only include those resources that came from reputable sources, Equality Utah does not guarantee these resources. Equality Utah does not endorse any of the listed facilities, service providers or support groups.
Faith Based and Affirming Places of Worship
- Soulforce is a national non-profit that works nonviolently to end the religious and political oppression of LGBTQ people.
- Mormons Building Bridges is a resource for affirming Mormons who support their LGBTQ brothers and sisters.
- GSA NetworkGSA Network provides information to start a Gay-Straight alliance in your school.
- GLSEN helps with bullying and other issues faced by youth.
- The University of Utah LGBT Resource Center
- Dixie State University GSA Pride Club
- Salt Lake Community College LGBT Resource Center
- Utah State University LGBTQA Programs
- Southern Utah University LGBTQ Community
- Weber State University GSA
- Utah Valley University Spectrum
- Westminster College Diversity Center
- Brigham Young University USGA
- LGBTQ College Student Resource Guide
Individual & Family Support
- Salt Lake City PFLAG Chapter
- TEA of Utah (Transgender Education Advocates)
- Utah Pride Center - List of Statewide PFLAGs
- OUTreach Resource Centers is a collection of youth resource centers devoted to ending youth homelessness.
- SAGE is an affirming group for LGBT individuals 50 and older.
- Members of the LGBTQ community smoke tobacco at a far greater rate than the general population. For more info on how to quit smoking tobacco, click here, or check out the American Lung Association.