- Personal Motto: Two things in life that money can't buy, that's equal rights and home grown tomatoes
- Signature accessory: fancy cat eye glasses
- Dislikes: Processed food products
- Nicknames: Dr. Balken and Brandiebossyboots
- Meeting, managing, making progress. Coordinating, cooperating, organizing and opening closed doors. Brandie comes from the School of Social Justice with heavy emphasis on the Environment and LGBTQ justice. She dreams of growing all her own food.
- Personal Motto: We can do it!
- Signature accessory: an encouraging smile
- Nicknames: Alex and Al, but he prefers Alejandro
- Honors Include: Graduating from the Corporate world, and landing firmly in the non-profit sector
- Systems development, community outreach, volunteer coordinating and one on one dialogue. Alejandro can do just about anything, all you have to do is ask.
Sara Jade Woodhouse
Membership Relations Coordinator:: contact
- Favorite Quote: "In time we hate that which we often fear" Shakespeare
- Prize Possession: Nokia Lumina 910 - WINDOWS PHONE!
- Nickname: Say-Jay
- Favorite place to live: Anywhere the temperature never drops below 80 degrees
- Creative, spontaneous and focused, Sara loves tackling almost any obstacle with an artistic perspective. She is pleased to have discovered her activist gene, and can't wait to pour as much energy as she can create into the work of Equality Utah.